Latest updates & events
Canola - to windrow or direct havest? »
Canola dessication and direct harvesting canola are options this year! Have a lo...
2016 GOA Spring Research Updates »
Our bi-annual Local Research Updates (LRU's) are coming up quickly. This year&nb...
Welcome to Grain Orana Alliance
Grain Orana Alliance (GOA) as a not for profit organisation, aims to provide effective solutions to current and emerging issues challenging our regions grain producers.
GOA’s engagement with the local industry ensures the important issues are addressed localised research guarantees solutions that fit within our regions farming systems. With funding from the Grains Development and Research Corporation, independency is assured. Independency to in sourcing solutions as well as the freedom to allow open and transparent collaboration with other industry experts.
For more background on GOA and how we operate click on “About Us”
Results and Publications
- Phosphorous placement and its effect on establishment and performance of canola- Gilgandra 2015
- Phosphorous placement and its effect on establishment and performance of canola- Wellington 2015
- Yield impact of harvest delays in direct headed canola- Wellington 2013
- Comparison of products to improve dry down in canola, Wellington 2015
- Comparison of products to improve dry down in canola, Wellington 2013