Welcome to Grain Orana Alliance
Grain Orana Alliance (GOA) as an not for profit organisation, aims to provide effective solutions to current and emerging issues challenging our regions grain producers.
GOA’s engagement with the local industry ensures the important issues are addressed localised research guarantees solutions that fit within our regions farming systems. With funding through The Grains Development and Research corporation, independency is assured. Independency to in sourcing solutions as well as the freedom to allow open and transparent collaboration with other industry experts.
For more background on GOA and how we operate click on “About Us”
Results and Publications
- Pre-emergent herbicide options to reduce annual ryegrass in Field peas 2014
- Comparison of products to improve dry down in canola, Wellington 2015
- The impact of rate and timing of clethodim applications on canola– Coolah 2015
- The impact of rate and timing of clethodim applications on canola– Wellington 2015
- The impact of rate and timing of clethodim applications on canola– Gilgandra 2015